Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

Apparently it's just me but the voices were super low, I could barely hear what they say over the rest of the music. Apart from that, great as always

Yotam & Fantasia 10 Yotam & Fantasia 10

you know Fantasia's french doesn't mean anything at all, right? I couldn't even recognise all the words but it DID sound nice.
And as always, a very funny short :D

LazyMuffin responds:

im preeeeeeetty sure thats fluent french

Counting the Stars Counting the Stars

he *was* overshooting: there are only 54!

Exit credits Exit credits

not bad but you really should cut out the sound

thecalum666 responds:

It's supposed to sound static

Madness Attemptation Madness Attemptation

fun, nice, smoothly animayed, cute =D
(we didn't see the cannon shoot btw). alsoo, I found myself scrolling the page down when Tricky & the vault fell off the screen :(

Souverainiste Souverainiste

why:
- do we have no means of knowing what this is about
- is it A rated
- is it in French, since it obviously is a -crappy- automatic translation?

Stickman Can't Fight 6 Stickman Can't Fight 6

voices were a bit low =(
great nonetheless!

guitan11 responds:

next time the voice will be louder, promise :3

Video Game Puns Video Game Puns

It's funny cuz it's stupid (also animation was not perfect)

TheGreeNate responds:

did you, look at the description.

My Name is Vegeta My Name is Vegeta

morale of the episode: people with yellow hair are stronger than people with black hair (I knew it!)
prety well animated to, DBZ style (except smoother). some drawings could have been better though.
good and deep story
EPIC
only 2 bad things I found: low quality =( and it seemed like the ending had been cut off (especially with the sound stopping suddenly)

DangerousBob responds:

I had to compress the video a bit to get it onto newgrounds, even with Admin help. You can see the video on youtube at 720p, which is what it was drawn in. And yes, I really wanted a story with the villian, I didn't want her to just be "bad" I wanted a reason for her to do what she did. And the video was cut short I was going to do some more, have more of a conclusion to Sages story.The idea was that she made a wish to be stronger then any bully. I had her hair turn color in the end because it was like, in her effort to defeat the bullies of life she had become one herself, she had become Vegeta. Metaphorically of course.

Higgs Bosom Higgs Bosom

fun!
lip syncing seemed good to my untrained eyes (maybe moving chins woulk make it better, though?)

btw, the Higg's boson is the sub-atomic (aka very very [very] small) particle that, according to science, gives its mass to everything, making gravity/weight possible and explaining why the universe /galaxies /black holes /stars /planets /apples exist and everything (except for the big bang, i guess). which is why it is sometimes also called "God's particle"