Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

the awesome arts won't show T_T I only see blackness, and more blackness with names under it :c
(browser's Firefox if that helps solve the problem?)

SUPERHOT prototype SUPERHOT prototype

great concept!
one thing I noticed, I hope you take care of it in the final version : the game does not take movements from my graphics tablet (Wacom) into account, meaning I had to play with my laptop's trackpad :(
Also, I hope you'll take the guns' recoil into account when doing the animations. I'm sure you already planned that but I kept thinking about it^^
can't wait to see the final product :D

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Man, I sure hope I never have to fight archers while blind Q.Q

great game, different and challenging

Blitzer Blitzer

flawed: it's too easy to go "death from above" and win without trying.
could be good, but a combination of several factors make it insanely easy to unlock all modes without playing:
shoot-fly + slow enemy bullets + sky's limit is way up + the gates fall from the sky = jump, reach the sky, and kill everything before any bullets can reach you.
The game is challenge-oriented rather than achievement-oriented so the problem is not that bad, but you might want to suppress that insta-win feature in the future

Socrates Jones: Pro Philo Socrates Jones: Pro Philo

Great, instructive, and well realized!
Still the 1st argument is allways the best, "your face is ugly" makes me laugh everytime XD

Infinite Gaming Infinite Gaming

so...
correct me if i'm wrong, but it seems that you just took the 1st Stencyl tutorial, without any modifications (no added music, same controls, same map) and you uploaded it to negrounds.
well CONGRATULATIONS! you can follow basic instructions on a computer (except for the "You must be the owner and *creator* of the work you are submitting" part, but it doesn't count)

Ten Levels Ten Levels

nice, but for some reason the controls (which are very smooth) didn't feel natural: I was compelled to control the V like a 'spaceship' (Up goes forward, and sides to steer)... which didn't work^^
Anyway, nice and simple, good job!

You will not win. You will not win.

is seriously the point of the game that it shakes so much that:
1- if you're epileptic you'll probably die
2- you definitely can not see anything. at all.
?
I gave you half a star because you succeeded at that objective.
but no more bcs the graphics are ugly (glad we can't see them) and bcs it is NOT a game. What I suppose to be the "player" does in fact not move at all (I tried arrows and wsad: useless). I couldn't even "die on an obstacle" because when I figured you could pause the shaking by right-clicking, I confirmed that button-pressing had no effect whatsoever.

Bleed for Speed Bleed for Speed

good, but I only get half of the screen... (image is 50% too high)

Nutcasenightmare responds:

The half-screen issue has been fixed!
It was a problem with Firefox rendering CSS differently than Webkit.
Sorry for the confusion!

Symbiosis Symbiosis

nice graphics, easy gameplay, but the game itself is much too short and too easy. I didn't find any challenge in completing the levels, even doing the "special challenge". Also, the spells were not really useful, I never used healing or shield, and could well have done without meteors too