All 9 art Reviews

Dreamfall: Zoe Castillo(video) Dreamfall: Zoe Castillo(video)

The cast shadow is a nice touch, but (on a completely unrelated aspect) the hands seem odd:
- Right hand: looks like it has only 3 fingers (possibly because the thumb rests on the middle finger like it would on the index, ie it's not far back enough + the index is not even hinted at)
- Left hand: is kind of claw-like. The pinky starts a bit far away from the rest maybe, and its metacarp seems too long; the index looks like it's dislocated or something like that (or it's some sort of thumb); the thumb also looks very long before the first knucle, too. Thinking about it, I guess that's a problem of the hand's perspective: the fingers are placed like the hand was resting on the hip, but the palm is actually lifted almost perpendicular to it.

Ratigan Humanized Ratigan Humanized

he looks so exactly like it should I can't even remember how the original was :(

commissions commissions

The 1st one has me thinking that it is probably more dangerous to wear the armor than not to... But Your art is magnificent anyways, so I don't really care :D

clayscence responds:

haha thank you :D

La Fille des Marais 2 La Fille des Marais 2

10/5, beau dynamisme et chouette compo, en plus d'ĂȘtre joli comme toujours!
par contre elle doit avoir froid aux fesses XD

Heroes of the Storm Heroes of the Storm

looks awesome! *.*
as for suggestions... maybe a bit more rythm/movement in the snow could help. I was also thinking about some atmospheric depth but it would possibly sacrifice to much detail on the background characters (especially in small res like we have here)

Ishnuala responds:

I totally agree it lack of depth...I did try to do lesser details on background characters..may be not enough? ok i will try again. Thanks a lot!

They See Me Strolling They See Me Strolling

it also goes along very nicely with your "calling flute" music you just submitted

My Sanctuary My Sanctuary

holy... wow!
nothing to say but that it's amazing!
(but maybe you should remove the Creative Commons license, which contradicts what is written in your comments)

Utada Hikaru's song is also great, i can see the inspiration.
fantastic work!

clayscence responds:

you are right, I have to change that. thank you so much for your comment :D

The Gorgeous and the Grotesque The Gorgeous and the Grotesque

epic!
sorry I downed your pic's score: misclicked and "voted 2" =( it should have stayed at 5 for ever

test-object responds:

Aw, it's fine :)
You left a 5 star review, at least that's something :D

Antique Character Sheet Antique Character Sheet

I guess he evolved quite a lot since then... 'tis a good thing, the striped t-shirt didn't look well under a vest XD
since comments should include some constructive criticism, let's go for the hat's shadow on the face: it applies as if the face were round; antique's face being flat, the shadow sould be curved downwards and not upwards (or flat, depending on the light's angle). I guess you had figured that out in the 2 odd years since then (I'll check)