Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

Apparently it's just me but the voices were super low, I could barely hear what they say over the rest of the music. Apart from that, great as always

Yotam & Fantasia 10 Yotam & Fantasia 10

you know Fantasia's french doesn't mean anything at all, right? I couldn't even recognise all the words but it DID sound nice.
And as always, a very funny short :D

LazyMuffin responds:

im preeeeeeetty sure thats fluent french

Counting the Stars Counting the Stars

he *was* overshooting: there are only 54!

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

the awesome arts won't show T_T I only see blackness, and more blackness with names under it :c
(browser's Firefox if that helps solve the problem?)

SUPERHOT prototype SUPERHOT prototype

great concept!
one thing I noticed, I hope you take care of it in the final version : the game does not take movements from my graphics tablet (Wacom) into account, meaning I had to play with my laptop's trackpad :(
Also, I hope you'll take the guns' recoil into account when doing the animations. I'm sure you already planned that but I kept thinking about it^^
can't wait to see the final product :D

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Man, I sure hope I never have to fight archers while blind Q.Q

great game, different and challenging

So Cold So Cold

soundz great!
not good at reviewing music so I'll just say it's beautiful and all^^
I'd love to have the sheet music pleaze

newhansen responds:

Haha, thats ok. I'm just about to pm you with the sheetmusic ^^

Dreamfall: Zoe Castillo(video) Dreamfall: Zoe Castillo(video)

The cast shadow is a nice touch, but (on a completely unrelated aspect) the hands seem odd:
- Right hand: looks like it has only 3 fingers (possibly because the thumb rests on the middle finger like it would on the index, ie it's not far back enough + the index is not even hinted at)
- Left hand: is kind of claw-like. The pinky starts a bit far away from the rest maybe, and its metacarp seems too long; the index looks like it's dislocated or something like that (or it's some sort of thumb); the thumb also looks very long before the first knucle, too. Thinking about it, I guess that's a problem of the hand's perspective: the fingers are placed like the hand was resting on the hip, but the palm is actually lifted almost perpendicular to it.

Ratigan Humanized Ratigan Humanized

he looks so exactly like it should I can't even remember how the original was :(

commissions commissions

The 1st one has me thinking that it is probably more dangerous to wear the armor than not to... But Your art is magnificent anyways, so I don't really care :D

clayscence responds: